Product Info for SHADEZ Designers Children Sunglasses
SHADEZ designer sunglasses were created to protect kid’s eyes from the harmful sun rays. Experts recommend that children in particular protect their eyes because they are more susceptible to retinal damage from UV rays. The lens inside a child’s eye is clearer than an adult lens, enabling more UV to penetrate deep into the eye increasing the risk for sight threatening conditions. Developed by Swiss parents who saw a growing need for a fashion forward kid’s eyewear with optimal protection and durability, the Shadez concept was born. Shadez are safe, trendy and durable and designed to make any experience cool. Our range of designer patterns is customized for each age category, so your child can find the perfect pair to express their individual style.
- Durable, light weight ultra-flexible frame
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Revo lenses block the harshest reflective light and allow for crisper vision
- Impact and shatter resistant lenses
- 100% BPA free (Bisphenol A is an industrial chemical exist in certain plastics & resin products that may raise health concerns to infants/children's brain & behavior health)